Cleaning Franchise v Starting Your Own Business - Things To Think About
Your overall business goals - how much money do you need to make, and how quickly do you need to make it?
Do you have another income source?
Are you happy doing the cleaning yourself?
Can you pay employees and pay the franchise charges?
Pros of Cleaning Franchises
- They provide marketing and staff training support
- You often have a set territory that no-one else can take
- Already established brand
- Statistically higher success rate
Cons of Cleaning Franchises
- Franchises require a lot of money upfront
- They take a percentage of profits
- They can be more restrictive
Get free monthly cleaning business marketing tips sent to your inbox.
With the Cleaning Service Websites Newsletter you'll get monthly updates on new podcast episodes, helpful marketing articles and tips from the online community.